The AQUAlogger® 310TY is a compact instrument that measures turbidity to 10,000FTU (typical), with optional integral temperature and pressure sensors. The logger also features a tool to convert turbidity to suspended sediment concentration using in situ samples. It can be used in freshwater and ocean environments, with models for shallow and deep water.
- Measure turbidity to >10,000FTU
- Convert turbidity to suspended sediment concentration with the SSC Converter tool
- Optional automatic wipers to minimise the impact of biofouling
- Quick start by swiping a magnet against the logger
- Shake the logger to check the status
- Flexible sampling – options for continuous and sampling, delayed start, variable sample rates, intermittent logging and averaging
- Water quality monitoring in rivers and lakes
- Dredge Monitoring
- Hydropower monitoring
The AQUAscat® 1000 family incorporates a range of high-frequency acoustic instrumentation. It has applications in sediment transport studies, including measurement of suspended sediment profiles, precision altimetry, dredge plumes and turbulence.
The AQUAscat 1000R research model is supplied with 4 cabled transducers, and a temperature and pressure sensor as standard. An additional transducer can be purchased. The standard instrument can be used to 1000m depth, with custom instruments available for greater depths. The AQUAscat 1000R can observe profiles of up to 10m.
The AQUAscat 1000S survey model is supplied with 4 fixed transducers, and a temperature and pressure sensor as standard. The standard instrument can be used to 1000m depth, with custom instruments available for greater depths. The AQUAscat 1000S is simple to deploy and operate, and can observe profiles of up to 10m.
The AQUAscat 1000LT lite model is supplied with 2 fixed transducers. The instrument can be used to 200m depth, making it ideal for shallow water deployment. The AQUAscat 1000LT can observe profiles of up to 2.5m.
The AQUAscat 1000L laboratory model is supplied with 3 cabled transducers, with the option to purchase an additional transducer. The instrument housing is designed for bench use – only the transducers can be submerged. The AQUAscat 1000L can observe profiles of up to 10m.